RE: [singaporejugglers] helo everybody

  • Andrew Lim Yikai
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2004
      jialat.....

      if i go down this friday, i will be another botak one with specs...if alvin
      comes down too, he will also be another botak one with specs...lol!!!!

      Hey Willy, u still got that diabolo bearing????? I shud be able to purchase
      it

      Andrew
      :)

      >From: "cccchengg" <fartyjohn@...>
      >To: singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [singaporejugglers] helo everybody
      >Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 08:45:23 -0000
      >
      >i'm cheng the um..youngest guy on friday gatherings. botak one with
      >specs. :)

    • Willie Koh
      Message 2 of 3 , May 19, 2004
        hi cheng,

        i don't really know who u are, but good to hear from u anyway, have a nice day!

        cheers,
        willie