** Update ** by JimmyJuggler

  • Chi Minh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2004
      Hello all

      Would you like NEW PROPS in time for World Juggling Day, 19 June 2004?  Place your order by mid May so that you have spanking new props before or on that magical date!

      The Beard website is under construction, so you may view jpeg files of the catalogue at both the SingaporeJugglers and NUS Jugglers yahoogroups.  Or let me know if you would like me to email the jpeg files to you.

      Thank you!

      Chi Minh

      Jimmyjuggler
      Reg No: 53015058A