FW: Invitation to perform

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 7:43 PM
      Hi Jugglers,

      Would you all be interested to perform for the below event?
      Kindly call Leslie at 9833 1160.

      Date : 1st & 2nd May 2004
      Venue : Suntec City
      Time : 10 am - 9 pm

      This high profile event in the local Singapore calendar is jointly organised by the Rotary Club of Singapore East & The Singapore Association for the Visually Handicapped as well as the Singapore Optical Trade Association.

      We are very honoured that His Excellency, President S R Nathan himself has agreed to be the Guest of Honour and he will be officiating the Opening Ceremony at 10.30 am on Sat 1st May 2004.

      The Conference will feature talks & clinical papers presented by leading local & international speakers from the various support organisations including - The Diabetic Society of Singapore, Glaucoma Society (Singapore), Health Promotion Board, NUH, Retinitis Pigmentosa Society Singapore, Singapore Eye Research Institute, Singapore National Eye Centre, Singapore Polytechnic, Singapore Society of Ophthalmology, The Eye Institute, The International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness & The Singapore Eye Bank.

      The Exhibition will feature 30 booths showcasing the latest eyecare and eyewear products as well as free eye screening for the public and also foot reflexology by blind masseuse from SAVH. As this event is a community service project, entry to the exhibition is free to the public.

      Besides media advertisements, a radio interview and a tv interview on the "Living Room" programme have been scheduled prior to the event. In addition, we are also working very closely with the Health Promotion Board and Peoples Association to attract the public to this event, especially school children & senior citizens.

      To create a carnival atmosphere, we would like to invite you and your jugglers to perform during the exhibition. Starting with a performance immediately after the opening ceremony as the President of Singapore makes his rounds of the exhibition area, followed by a series of performances at fixed times throughout the 2-day event.

      If you are interested in taking up this opportunity to perform at this event, please let me know soonest possible so that we can make the necessary logistics arrangements.

      Looking forward to hearing from you and having you and your jugglers be a part of this prestigious community event.

      Sincerely yours,

      Leslie P T Sim
      Programme Director
      International Conference & Exhibition on Avoidable Blindness 2004
      Mobile - (65) 9833 1160
      E:mail - lesptsim@...
    • Lin Minjiang
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3 9:08 PM
        Hi ppl!

        This looks interesting, and the event sounds important as well, is
        anyone interested in performing?

        Minjiang

        > Would you all be interested to perform for the below event?
        > Kindly call Leslie at 9833 1160.
        >
        > Cheers!
        >
        > koah fong

      • Willie Koh