Re: Dube and Yoho products

  • knik pang
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2004
      Hi guys

      My name is Knik from circusOUTREACH. I am pleased to inform you that now you can buy Dube and Yoho products in Singapore. We have the dealership. Buying from us will save you on postage and maybe a little discount, especially if you are a student.

      So please contact me if you would like to buy anything. Please refer to the respective website for products.

      Cheers

      Knik