esplanade or youth park

  • imlaok
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3 6:32 AM
      Hi pple

      its going to be friday again
      so here comes the question...

      esplanade or youth park?

      think we should give esplanade one more chance...
      i think it is a really convenient place!

      cheers,
      siyong
    • Chi Minh
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3 5:34 PM
        Hi,

        Yeah, i agree.
        At the very worst we'll be asked to "move along" or "break it up"

        Juggle on!!

        Chi Minh

        Jimmyjuggler

        imlaok <k_8243174@...> wrote:
        Hi pple

        its going to be friday again
        so here comes the question...

        esplanade or youth park?

        think we should give esplanade one more chance...
        i think it is a really convenient place!

        cheers,
        siyong

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Ben Toh
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3 10:36 PM
          Esplanade...
          yo SIyong, i pass you the props tomorrow? what time you be there?

          cheers
          Ben