RE: [singaporejugglers] On the run

  • Ben Toh
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2004
      yah. the cops came and took down the particulars of everyone above ground
      too, whether they were or weren't playing with fire...:(

      i guess those civic-minded ppl weren't entertained...
      but then again, there are also ppl out there who ENJOY putting an end to
      other's joy...in the name of civic-consciousness...

      let it be
      Ben