Re: [singaporejugglers] Reminder - Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park

    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 1, 2004
      anyone going?

      will try to make it. Not feeling too well at the moment though. 70% will go.

      yvo

      --- singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park
      >
      > Date: Friday, January 2, 2004
      > Time: 8:00PM - 11:00PM SGT (GMT+08:00)
      >
      > Anyone wants to come down to juggle? Please reply-all to this
      > reminder if interested. Thanks.
      >
      > Procedure to get/return the keys to the stage lights at Youth
      > Park:
      > - Call up Priscilla at 68399150 or 68399152 during office hours
      > to book the key. She will leave it with the cafe at the National
      > Youth Council building. And you pick up from there before 9pm.
      > - At end of practise session, remember to turn off all the
      > lights, lock up and return the key to the mail drop box outside
      > NYC office.
      >
      > Happy juggling!

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Minjiang
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 1, 2004
        Ill be there. =)
        Minjiang

        > will try to make it. Not feeling too well at the moment though. 70% will
        go.

        > yvo
        >
        > --- singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        >

        > > We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
        > >
        > > Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park
        > >
        > > Date: Friday, January 2, 2004
        > > Time: 8:00PM - 11:00PM SGT (GMT+08:00)
        > >
        > > Anyone wants to come down to juggle? Please reply-all to this
        > > reminder if interested. Thanks.
        > >
        > > Procedure to get/return the keys to the stage lights at Youth
        > > Park:
        > > - Call up Priscilla at 68399150 or 68399152 during office hours
        > > to book the key. She will leave it with the cafe at the National
        > > Youth Council building. And you pick up from there before 9pm.
        > > - At end of practise session, remember to turn off all the
        > > lights, lock up and return the key to the mail drop box outside
        > > NYC office.
        > >
        > > Happy juggling!
        > >

        > > --
        > > Singapore Jugglers!

        > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Ben Toh
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 1, 2004
          50% of me will be down. other 50% in KL. around 8pm
          will try to bring music...
          anyone wishing to try poi with fire? getting pretty lonesome spinning by
          myself :(

          cheers
          Ben

          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 7, 2004

            Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park

            Date: Friday, January 9, 2004

          • eelnivla@pacific.net.sg
            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 7, 2004

              > From: singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com
              > Date: Wed 07/01/2004 8:2 PM GMT+08:00
              > To: singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: [singaporejugglers] Reminder - Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park

              > Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park
              >
              > Date: Friday, January 9, 2004
              > Time: 8:00PM - 11:00PM SGT (GMT+08:00)
              >
              > Anyone wants to come down to juggle? Please reply-all to this
              > reminder if interested. Thanks.
              >
              > Procedure to get/return the keys to the stage lights at Youth
              > Park:
              > - Call up Priscilla at 68399150 or 68399152 during office hours
              > to book the key. She will leave it with the cafe at the National
              > Youth Council building. And you pick up from there before 9pm.
              > - At end of practise session, remember to turn off all the
              > lights, lock up and return the key to the mail drop box outside
              > NYC office.
              >
              > Happy juggling!

              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              Hi all

              Do take note that the keys can only be gotten from Priscilla during office hours only as the cafes are notin operation for the time being.

              Anyways, I won't be in Singapore this Fri so 100% not going

              cheers

              lvn
            • singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 14, 2004

                Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park

                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 16, 2004
                  Hi,

                  just like to inform that although sometimes no one posts that they're going down, the place actually has quite a good turn out! :o)

                  the "where do we put the key now that the cafes are closed" problem is more or less solved, so no worries abt juggling in darkness :o)

                  Message 8 of 20 , Mar 24, 2004

                    Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park