Reminder - Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park

  • singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 31, 2003

      Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park

      Date: Friday, January 2, 2004
      Time: 8:00PM - 11:00PM SGT (GMT+08:00)

      Anyone wants to come down to juggle? Please reply-all to this
      reminder if interested. Thanks.

      Procedure to get/return the keys to the stage lights at Youth
      Park:
      - Call up Priscilla at 68399150 or 68399152 during office hours
      to book the key. She will leave it with the cafe at the National
      Youth Council building. And you pick up from there before 9pm.
      - At end of practise session, remember to turn off all the
      lights, lock up and return the key to the mail drop box outside
      NYC office.

      Happy juggling!
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 1, 2004
        anyone going?

        will try to make it. Not feeling too well at the moment though. 70% will go.

        yvo

        --- singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park
        >
        > Date: Friday, January 2, 2004
        > Time: 8:00PM - 11:00PM SGT (GMT+08:00)
        >
        > Anyone wants to come down to juggle? Please reply-all to this
        > reminder if interested. Thanks.
        >
        > Procedure to get/return the keys to the stage lights at Youth
        > Park:
        > - Call up Priscilla at 68399150 or 68399152 during office hours
        > to book the key. She will leave it with the cafe at the National
        > Youth Council building. And you pick up from there before 9pm.
        > - At end of practise session, remember to turn off all the
        > lights, lock up and return the key to the mail drop box outside
        > NYC office.
        >
        > Happy juggling!

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Minjiang
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 1, 2004
          Ill be there. =)
          Minjiang

          > will try to make it. Not feeling too well at the moment though. 70% will
          go.

          > yvo
          >
          > --- singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com wrote:
          >

          > > We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
          > >
          > > Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park
          > >
          > > Date: Friday, January 2, 2004
          > > Time: 8:00PM - 11:00PM SGT (GMT+08:00)
          > >
          > > Anyone wants to come down to juggle? Please reply-all to this
          > > reminder if interested. Thanks.
          > >
          > > Procedure to get/return the keys to the stage lights at Youth
          > > Park:
          > > - Call up Priscilla at 68399150 or 68399152 during office hours
          > > to book the key. She will leave it with the cafe at the National
          > > Youth Council building. And you pick up from there before 9pm.
          > > - At end of practise session, remember to turn off all the
          > > lights, lock up and return the key to the mail drop box outside
          > > NYC office.
          > >
          > > Happy juggling!
          > >

          > > --
          > > Singapore Jugglers!

          > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Ben Toh
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 1, 2004
            50% of me will be down. other 50% in KL. around 8pm
            will try to bring music...
            anyone wishing to try poi with fire? getting pretty lonesome spinning by
            myself :(

            cheers
            Ben

            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 7, 2004

              Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park

              Date: Friday, January 9, 2004

            • eelnivla@pacific.net.sg
              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 7, 2004

                > From: singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com
                > Date: Wed 07/01/2004 8:2 PM GMT+08:00
                > To: singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com
                > Subject: [singaporejugglers] Reminder - Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park

                > Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park
                >
                > Date: Friday, January 9, 2004
                > Time: 8:00PM - 11:00PM SGT (GMT+08:00)
                >
                > Anyone wants to come down to juggle? Please reply-all to this
                > reminder if interested. Thanks.
                >
                > Procedure to get/return the keys to the stage lights at Youth
                > Park:
                > - Call up Priscilla at 68399150 or 68399152 during office hours
                > to book the key. She will leave it with the cafe at the National
                > Youth Council building. And you pick up from there before 9pm.
                > - At end of practise session, remember to turn off all the
                > lights, lock up and return the key to the mail drop box outside
                > NYC office.
                >
                > Happy juggling!

                > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                Hi all

                Do take note that the keys can only be gotten from Priscilla during office hours only as the cafes are notin operation for the time being.

                Anyways, I won't be in Singapore this Fri so 100% not going

                cheers

                lvn
              • singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 14, 2004

                  Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park

                  Message 8 of 20 , Jan 16, 2004
                    Hi,

                    just like to inform that although sometimes no one posts that they're going down, the place actually has quite a good turn out! :o)

                    the "where do we put the key now that the cafes are closed" problem is more or less solved, so no worries abt juggling in darkness :o)

                    Message 9 of 20 , Mar 24, 2004

                      Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park