Re: [singaporejugglers] Reminder - Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park

  • Ben Toh
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 18, 2003
      i will bring sound and FIRE!

      Ben
      ----Original Message Follows----
      From: Yvonne Tan <yvotan@...>
      To: singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com
      CC: nusjugglers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [singaporejugglers] Reminder - Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth
      Park
      Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 03:10:49 +0800 (SGT)

      me going too!

      if possible can someone bring a sound system?

      got sound got lights more shiok lah. :o)

      cheers

      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 19, 2003
        argh it sounds fun already!

        sorry guys said i'll go but things cropped up (shall i tell a story...aiya neber mind lah ah) and can't go.

        should have followed alvin and speak in percentages.

        hope everyone has fun at the youth park tonight!

        cheers,
        Yvonne who's unfortunately spending more time juggling issues than equipment

        --- Ben Toh <de_philosopher@...> wrote:

        > i will bring sound and FIRE!
        >
        > Ben

      • Ben Toh
        Message 3 of 20 , Dec 19, 2003
          think it's because of the rain, but only 3 people turned up... :(
          hope there'll be fairer weather on next fridays, so more people can come
          and throw or swing things...

          cheers
          Ben

        • singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 20 , Dec 24, 2003

            Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park

            Date: Friday, December 26, 2003
            Time: 8:00PM - 11:00PM SGT (GMT+08:00)

            Anyone wants to come down to juggle? Please reply-all to this
            reminder if interested. Thanks.

            Procedure to get/return the keys to the stage lights at Youth
            Park:
            - Call up Priscilla at 68399150 or 68399152 during office hours
            to book the key. She will leave it with the cafe at the National
            Youth Council building. And you pick up from there before 9pm.
            - At end of practise session, remember to turn off all the
            lights, lock up and return the key to the mail drop box outside
            NYC office.

            Happy juggling!
          • Alvin Lee
            Message 5 of 20 , Dec 26, 2003
              on 24/12/03 4:02, singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com at
              singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com wrote:

              > Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park
              >
              > Date: Friday, December 26, 2003
              > Time: 8:00PM - 11:00PM SGT (GMT+08:00)
              >
              > Anyone wants to come down to juggle? Please reply-all to this
              > reminder if interested. Thanks.
              >
              > Procedure to get/return the keys to the stage lights at Youth
              > Park:
              > - Call up Priscilla at 68399150 or 68399152 during office hours
              > to book the key. She will leave it with the cafe at the National
              > Youth Council building. And you pick up from there before 9pm.
              > - At end of practise session, remember to turn off all the
              > lights, lock up and return the key to the mail drop box outside
              > NYC office.
              >
              > Happy juggling!

              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              Most likely will be there.

              Alvin
            • singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 20 , Dec 31, 2003

                Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park

                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 1, 2004
                  anyone going?

                  will try to make it. Not feeling too well at the moment though. 70% will go.

                  yvo

                  --- singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                  > Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park
                  >
                  > Date: Friday, January 2, 2004
                  > Time: 8:00PM - 11:00PM SGT (GMT+08:00)
                  >
                  > Anyone wants to come down to juggle? Please reply-all to this
                  > reminder if interested. Thanks.
                  >
                  > Procedure to get/return the keys to the stage lights at Youth
                  > Park:
                  > - Call up Priscilla at 68399150 or 68399152 during office hours
                  > to book the key. She will leave it with the cafe at the National
                  > Youth Council building. And you pick up from there before 9pm.
                  > - At end of practise session, remember to turn off all the
                  > lights, lock up and return the key to the mail drop box outside
                  > NYC office.
                  >
                  > Happy juggling!

                  > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • Minjiang
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jan 1, 2004
                    Ill be there. =)
                    Minjiang

                    Message 9 of 20 , Jan 1, 2004
                      50% of me will be down. other 50% in KL. around 8pm
                      will try to bring music...
                      anyone wishing to try poi with fire? getting pretty lonesome spinning by
                      myself :(

                      cheers
                      Ben

                      Message 10 of 20 , Jan 7, 2004

                        Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park

                        Date: Friday, January 9, 2004

                      • eelnivla@pacific.net.sg
                        Message 11 of 20 , Jan 7, 2004

                          > From: singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com
                          > Date: Wed 07/01/2004 8:2 PM GMT+08:00
                          > To: singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com
                          > Subject: [singaporejugglers] Reminder - Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park

                          > Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park
                          >
                          > Date: Friday, January 9, 2004
                          > Time: 8:00PM - 11:00PM SGT (GMT+08:00)
                          >
                          > Anyone wants to come down to juggle? Please reply-all to this
                          > reminder if interested. Thanks.
                          >
                          > Procedure to get/return the keys to the stage lights at Youth
                          > Park:
                          > - Call up Priscilla at 68399150 or 68399152 during office hours
                          > to book the key. She will leave it with the cafe at the National
                          > Youth Council building. And you pick up from there before 9pm.
                          > - At end of practise session, remember to turn off all the
                          > lights, lock up and return the key to the mail drop box outside
                          > NYC office.
                          >
                          > Happy juggling!

                          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                          Hi all

                          Do take note that the keys can only be gotten from Priscilla during office hours only as the cafes are notin operation for the time being.

                          Anyways, I won't be in Singapore this Fri so 100% not going

                          cheers

                          lvn
                        • singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 20 , Jan 14, 2004

                            Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park

                            Message 13 of 20 , Jan 16, 2004
                              Hi,

                              just like to inform that although sometimes no one posts that they're going down, the place actually has quite a good turn out! :o)

                              the "where do we put the key now that the cafes are closed" problem is more or less solved, so no worries abt juggling in darkness :o)

                              Message 14 of 20 , Mar 24, 2004

                                Friday Juggling Practise @ Youth Park