Shops Overseas??

  • ashwinmd2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2003
      HI Guys
      I'm just wondering if there is any shops selling juggling equip.
      overseas.Coz i'm looking fr a some clubs and a pair of diablos

      Thx
      Ash;)
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2003
        Hi Ash,

        I have some links to prop vendors at
        http://www.ntu.edu.sg/home/kfloh/juggling.htm#VENDORS

        You can buy nice diabolos from http://www.yoho.com.au/

        Have you joined the other jugglers at Youth Park. You can try out the
        props there to see what you like before buying.

        PS: I will be going down next Friday if nothing else is keeping me at
        home.

        Cheers!

        kf

        --- In singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com, "ashwinmd2000"

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 12, 2003
          Min Jiang mentioned that some yoyo supplier in singapore sells diabolos. Superspin but not "super", something abt having 1 ball bearing instead of 2 but still better than no ball bearings (very chim sia these diabolo pple)

          just spoke to gerald over icq and he has an interesting link:
          http://www.computercollages.com/clubs/

          carlos clubs. homemade. cheap. not sure abt quality.