Lookin For stuff

  • ashwinmd2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      HI Guys
      I just picked up juggling and the flyin tprapeeze while i was on hols
      I was wonderin if any 1 would be selling some clubs and a pair of
      diablos.I have already made my own balls.Just waiting fr something new

      Ash
    • Ashwin
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
        HI guys
        I just picked up juggling and the flying trapeeze while i was on hols...
        I was just wondering if anyone is interested in selling some clubs and a pair of diablos...

        Thx
        Ash

        Join the Yahoo! Search Contest
        - Stand a chance to win prizes!

      • YL Tan
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2003
          Hi Ashwind

          I have a Yoho jumbo for sale, it's never been used. If you're interested
          I'll let you have it for the price I paid, $35.

          YL