Re: [singaporejugglers] Re: Reminder - Friday Juggling Practise

  • Minjiang
    Message 1 of 133 , Nov 29, 2003
      hmm... my skills are stagnating, time to get together! Been some time since
      we gathered, lets make it to yp this fri

      Minjiang

      Message 133 of 133 , Dec 14, 2003
        on 12/12/03 9:10, Gerald Tan at tangent@... wrote:

        > Yup, I went there today, first time in months, and the place was empty
        > so I went home.
        >
        > singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        Me in the same boat man! went there at 9 and then again at 10 but nobody. I
        think Yvonne's suggestion is good. Those who intend to go should try to post
        so we all have a better idea what the response is like

        Alvin