Re: [singaporejugglers] busker's festival

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 2003
      GO WATCH ETIENNE!!

      ok shan't create unnecessary hype here but i adore etienne cos he's such a nice fella. His show was good - funny, energetic and technically sound in both the diabolo and club juggling. His diabolo routine was done to a great soundtrack and he ended his show with fire club swinging.

      min jiang, wee lee and I had chat with him after his show. Taught us some club swinging and club tricks. Really a nice warm guy. He highly recommends the DVD "club swinging" by Ghandini Project. Anyone here has it?

      Also caught Stich and Dan Tastik today. They weren't too bad. Stich has a certain quiet charm (he's a great club juggler off stage) and Dan looks ridiculously funny with clothes pegs all over his face (on hindsight).

      Looking forward to more busking action! :o)

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 18, 2003
        Hi guys, couple of announcements:

        (1) Just Jesters urgently needs a juggler (maybe diabolo or poi or anything is alright too, but i doubt they want magicians and balloonists) on 26 Nov (wed), at ard 3 pm. Please contact me or min jiang or Just jesters if you're a tad interested.

        (2) Min jiang, alan, Huiyi and I will be hanging ard the Esplanade underpass these few days to juggle and breakdance (yeah right) at ard 2pm till the buskers start. Join us if you're free! :o)

        (3) On sat and sun there's the arty party event at clarke quay. It's part of the buskers festival but all local acts. one of the acts Evolo Mint sounds vaguely like evo + diabolo + min (+ J too). :o)

        hmm...3 isn't a couple. that was a couple + 1 announcement.

        Have a great fest,
        eVonne