regular unicycle session

  • Ben Matthews
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 17, 2003

      Just to remind you of this up coming event:

      Unicycling session at Singapore Poly this Tuesday 18 November 2003, from 6.30 to 9.30pm.

      How to get there?

      Go to Dover MRT. Enter the poly, and look for the multi purpose pitch. We're in the corner at the street soccer enclosure.

      In the case of rain, we'll still be there, hiding in the food court!..

      Absolute beginners are welcome. (Infact, we're about 80% beginners!)

    • Ben Matthews
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 21, 2003
        Just to remind you of this up coming event:

        Unicycling session at Singapore Poly this Tuesday 16 December 2003, from
        6.30 to 9.30pm.

        How to get there?

        Go to Dover MRT. Enter the poly, and look for the multi purpose pitch. We're
        in the corner at the street soccer enclosure.

        In the case of rain, we'll still be there, riding under a food court!..

        Absolute beginners are welcome. (Infact, we're about 80% beginners!)
      • HuiFang Ong
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 24, 2003

          I'm planning another unicycling trip. This time, it would be around picturesque Sentosa on New Year's Day on 1 Jan (thursday).

          Time not fixed yet. It would be either in the morning or evening. Still open to suggestions.

          So far, Jolyon, Vincent and Alfie has expressed interest in joining me for the trip. Maybe the boys will be keen as well.

          Anyone else interested? Do email to let me know.
          For the non unicyclists, you're welcomed to join us round the island by renting a bicycle there. Can also consider some juggling by the beach.

          I'll confirm again once I get more responses.
          cheers,
          Hui Fang

          Y! Asia presents Lavalife
          - Get clicking with thousands of local singles today!

        • Julian Lim
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 24, 2003
            Sounds like fun! I'm interested but it kinda depends
            on what I'm doing on New Year's Eve.

            Thing about Sentosa is, must pay one. May I suggest
            Ubin instead? Downside is, there will probably be
            lots of bikers to deal with in Ubin... but then maybe
            those bikers might get interested in unicycling thru
            seeing us!

            There's also East Coast but that's a little boring...

            Julian

            --- HuiFang Ong <fangie2000@...> wrote:
            > Hi all,
            >
            > I'm planning another unicycling trip. This time, it
            > would be around picturesque Sentosa on New Year's
            > Day on 1 Jan (thursday).
            >
            > Time not fixed yet. It would be either in the
            > morning or evening. Still open to suggestions.
            >
            > So far, Jolyon, Vincent and Alfie has expressed
            > interest in joining me for the trip. Maybe the boys
            > will be keen as well.
            >
            > Anyone else interested? Do email to let me know.
            > For the non unicyclists, you're welcomed to join us
            > round the island by renting a bicycle there. Can
            > also consider some juggling by the beach.
            >
            > I'll confirm again once I get more responses.
            >
            > cheers,
            > Hui Fang
            >
            > Y! Asia presents Lavalife
            > - Get clicking with thousands of local singles
            today!

            http://photos.yahoo.com/
          • HuiFang Ong
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 26, 2003
              Hope to see you and more people joining that day.

              I like Ubin, but downside is more difficult terrain (especially as there's a lack of lamp posts there for beginners like me who are not very good at free mounting yet, though I can try the coconut trees there).

              So I suggest we stick to Sentosa for this time first and try to be more adventurous as we improve our skills.
              Suggestions????
              I Will definitely want to unicycle at Ubin someday.

              As for the admission fees at Sentosa, while it is not free, it is at an affordable $2. Just remember to bring plenty water, as I found to my horror during my last trip there that a 1 litre bottled water cost $4!!!

              Anyone else interested to join us in the trip? The more the merrier and it sure would be fun.
              More suggestions too.
              cheers,
              HuiFang

              Julian Lim <julianlim@...> wrote:
              Sounds like fun! I'm interested but it kinda depends
              on what I'm doing on New Year's Eve.

              Thing about Sentosa is, must pay one.  May I suggest
              Ubin instead?  Downside is, there will probably be
              lots of bikers to deal with in Ubin... but then maybe
              those bikers might get interested in unicycling thru
              seeing us!

              There's also East Coast but that's a little boring...

              Julian

              --- HuiFang Ong <fangie2000@...> wrote:
              >  Hi all,

              > I'm planning another unicycling trip. This time, it
              > would be around picturesque Sentosa on New Year's
              > Day on 1 Jan (thursday).

              > Time not fixed yet. It would be either in the
              > morning or evening. Still open to suggestions.

              > So far, Jolyon, Vincent and Alfie has expressed
              > interest in joining me for the trip. Maybe the boys
              > will be keen as well.

              > Anyone else interested? Do email to let me know.
              > For the non unicyclists, you're welcomed to join us
              > round the island by renting a bicycle there. Can
              > also consider some juggling by the beach.

              > I'll confirm again once I get more responses.
              >
              > cheers,
              > Hui Fang

              >  Y! Asia presents Lavalife
              > - Get clicking with thousands of local singles
              today!

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 27, 2003
                Yeah! Count me in.
                I have a show at lunch time on 1st jan so either early morning or mid afternoon would be great!!!!!!!!!!!

                Ben

                Julian Lim <julianlim@...> wrote:
                Sounds like fun! I'm interested but it kinda depends
                on what I'm doing on New Year's Eve.

                Thing about Sentosa is, must pay one.  May I suggest
                Ubin instead?  Downside is, there will probably be
                lots of bikers to deal with in Ubin... but then maybe
                those bikers might get interested in unicycling thru
                seeing us!

                There's also East Coast but that's a little boring...

                Julian

                --- HuiFang Ong <fangie2000@...> wrote:
                >  Hi all,

                > I'm planning another unicycling trip. This time, it
                > would be around picturesque Sentosa on New Year's
                > Day on 1 Jan (thursday).

                > Time not fixed yet. It would be either in the
                > morning or evening. Still open to suggestions.

                > So far, Jolyon, Vincent and Alfie has expressed
                > interest in joining me for the trip. Maybe the boys
                > will be keen as well.

                > Anyone else interested? Do email to let me know.
                > For the non unicyclists, you're welcomed to join us
                > round the island by renting a bicycle there. Can
                > also consider some juggling by the beach.

                > I'll confirm again once I get more responses.
                >
                > cheers,
                > Hui Fang

                >  Y! Asia presents Lavalife
                > - Get clicking with thousands of local singles
                today!

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                Y! Asia presents Lavalife
                - Get clicking with thousands of local singles today!

                Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Mei Ling Chow
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 28, 2003

                  isn't there another new year's eve countdown at sentosa this year? hehee... would be interesting to see hungover-party-goers, lone slippers and stray bikini tops all around the beach...

                  cheeRIOS! (it's been quite a while....)

                  meri-xmas n selamat tahun baru!

                  mEiLiNg

                  >From: Julian Lim >To: HuiFang Ong , singaporeunicyclists@yahoogroups.com, Alex , Andrew , Gerard , gin rong , Jon Heron , jonheron@..., Kwai Hoi , Lee Qi Ming , Lim Yen Yon , Mei Ling Chow , Sebastian Neo , Sid , Simon Peryer , vincent , singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com >Subject: Re: [singaporejugglers] Unicycling at Sentosa on 1 Jan >Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 19:37:50 -0800 (PST) > >Sounds like fun! I'm interested but it kinda depends >on what I'm doing on New Year's Eve. > >Thing about Sentosa is, must pay one. May I suggest >Ubin instead? Downside is, there will probably be >lots of bikers to deal with in Ubin... but then maybe >those bikers might get interested in unicycling thru >seeing us! > >There's also East Coast but that's a little boring... > >Julian > > >--- HuiFang Ong wrote: > > Hi all, > > > > I'm planning another unicycling trip. This time, it > > would be around picturesque Sentosa on New Year's > > Day on 1 Jan (thursday). > > > > Time not fixed yet. It would be either in the > > morning or evening. Still open to suggestions. > > > > So far, Jolyon, Vincent and Alfie has expressed > > interest in joining me for the trip. Maybe the boys > > will be keen as well. > > > > Anyone else interested? Do email to let me know. > > For the non unicyclists, you're welcomed to join us > > round the island by renting a bicycle there. Can > > also consider some juggling by the beach. > > > > I'll confirm again once I get more responses. > > > > cheers, > > Hui Fang > > > > Y! Asia presents Lavalife > > - Get clicking with thousands of local singles >today! > > >__________________________________ >Do you Yahoo!? >New Yahoo! Photos - easier uploading and sharing. >http://photos.yahoo.com/

                  Find love online with MSN Personals
                • Raul Juarez
                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 28, 2003
                    Feliz navidad y prospero a�o nuevo 2004 desde Mexico city
                    Raul

                    Mei Ling Chow <prettylonelyme@...> wrote:

                    isn't there another new year's eve countdown at sentosa this year? hehee... would be interesting to see hungover-party-goers, lone slippers and stray bikini tops all around the beach...

                    cheeRIOS! (it's been quite a while....)

                    meri-xmas n selamat tahun baru!

                    mEiLiNg

                    >From: Julian Lim >To: HuiFang Ong , singaporeunicyclists@yahoogroups.com, Alex , Andrew , Gerard , gin rong , Jon Heron , jonheron@..., Kwai Hoi , Lee Qi Ming , Lim Yen Yon , Mei Ling Chow , Sebastian Neo , Sid , Simon Peryer , vincent , singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com >Subject: Re: [singaporejugglers] Unicycling at Sentosa on 1 Jan >Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 19:37:50 -0800 (PST) > >Sounds like fun! I'm interested but it kinda depends >on what I'm doing on New Year's Eve. > >Thing about Sentosa is, must pay one. May I suggest >Ubin instead? Downside is, there will probably be >lots of bikers to deal with in Ubin... but then maybe >those bikers might get interested in unicycling thru >seeing us! > >There's also East Coast but that's a little boring... > >Julian > > >--- HuiFang Ong wrote: > > Hi all, > > > > I'm planning another unicycling trip. This time, it > > would be around picturesque Sentosa on New Year's > > Day on 1 Jan (thursday). > > > > Time not fixed yet. It would be either in the > > morning or evening. Still open to suggestions. > > > > So far, Jolyon, Vincent and Alfie has expressed > > interest in joining me for the trip. Maybe the boys > > will be keen as well. > > > > Anyone else interested? Do email to let me know. > > For the non unicyclists, you're welcomed to join us > > round the island by renting a bicycle there. Can > > also consider some juggling by the beach. > > > > I'll confirm again once I get more responses. > > > > cheers, > > Hui Fang > > > > Y! Asia presents Lavalife > > - Get clicking with thousands of local singles >today! > > >__________________________________ >Do you Yahoo!? >New Yahoo! Photos - easier uploading and sharing. >http://photos.yahoo.com/