Re: [singaporejugglers] Reminder - Friday Juggling Practise

  • Chai Sheng Hau
    Message 1 of 133 , Oct 31, 2003
      Hi...............

      Is there no one else interested to take part in the Juggleton on 8 Nov? We can
      only register as groups of 2 persons. So if no one's teaming up with me, i
      wonder if i can take part alone...

      Once again, i've attached the Juggleton details. If anyone wanna take part but
      too lazy to mail in the application form, just email me ur particulars so that
      i can fill in the forms and send in all of them in one snail mail. Deadline
      for application is 5 Nov. Hurry~

      Sheng Hau

      --- Yvonne Tan <yvotan@...> wrote:
      > "I
      > > came by this Friday to Youth Park but no one's around,
      > > did u change your venue?"
      >

      > No, unfortunately we haven't (unless no one told me abt it).
      > The group is dying folks...what happened? Is it cos pple are getting busier
      > or just that interest is on a decline?
      >
      > I think the dance group that hijacked half our stage has now taken over the
      > keys to the lights as well....which is pretty sad but just as well cos we
      > are usually the minority (or not there at all).
      >
      > Is there anything we can do to revitalise the scene?
      >
      > having said that, i'd be absent for the next few weeks till my exam is over.
      > :)
      >
      > on a more positive note, i saw footbags on sale at a sports shop at Holland
      > village. Abt 7 dollars each i think. That's pretty cheap considering Higgins
      > brothers is selling them at 7 US each.
      >
      > cheers,
      > Yvonne
      >
      > --- MinHao Wong <tyroc_99@...> wrote:
      >
      > > HI guys
      > > I don't know if u still remember me. I used to come
      > > to youth park and hang around two years ago before I
      > > went to US. Now I'm back and looking for you guys. I
      > > came by this Friday to Youth Park but no one's around,
      > > did u change your venue?
      > >

      > > Min Hao
      > >

      > > --- singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > > >
      > > > We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
      > > >
      > > > Friday Juggling Practise
      > > >
      > > > Date: Friday, October 31, 2003
      > > > Time: 8:00PM - 11:00PM SGT (GMT+08:00)
      > > >
      > > > Come on down and throw your stuff! :)

      > > Exclusive Video Premiere - Britney Spears
      > > http://launch.yahoo.com/promos/britneyspears/

      > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Alvin Lee
      Message 133 of 133 , Dec 14, 2003
        on 12/12/03 9:10, Gerald Tan at tangent@... wrote:

        > Yup, I went there today, first time in months, and the place was empty
        > so I went home.
        >
        > singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        Me in the same boat man! went there at 9 and then again at 10 but nobody. I
        think Yvonne's suggestion is good. Those who intend to go should try to post
        so we all have a better idea what the response is like

        Alvin