taipan circus - you remember?

  • britta.gruenig@student.unisg.ch
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2003

      dear all!

      i just got to find your mailing group... very interesting...

      until december, i'm a swiss exchange student at SMU and would be very glad to listen to more of your stories from Taipan Circus and how your group has been doing ever since then. if you are still juggling on fridays, let me know where and when, please...

      got a SURPRISE for you... ;0) a message for you from Eddy Carello, juggling at Taipan Circus and with you guys two years ago!

      so, if your email group is still on, please drop me an email and i'll get back to you! is it a deal?

      cheers and see you soon,

      britta

    • Chi Minh
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2003
        Hi Britta

        welcome to singapore.  here's a photo of Julian and I on either side of...guess-who?

        cheers
        Chi Minh

        britta.gruenig@... wrote:

        dear all!

        i just got to find your mailing group... very interesting...

        until december, i'm a swiss exchange student at SMU and would be very glad to listen to more of your stories from Taipan Circus and how your group has been doing ever since then. if you are still juggling on fridays, let me know where and when, please...

        got a SURPRISE for you... ;0) a message for you from Eddy Carello, juggling at Taipan Circus and with you guys two years ago!

        so, if your email group is still on, please drop me an email and i'll get back to you! is it a deal?

        cheers and see you soon,

        britta

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • britta.gruenig@student.unisg.ch
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 30, 2003

          dear all,

          cheers for the picture, jimmy! ;0)

          now, someone just need to tell me where this youth park is (guess that's the place you meet)... i'd like to come join you next friday!

          see you soon,

          britta