Re: [singaporejugglers] Digest Number 798

  • YL Tan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2003
      >Alfred Chee <elfdra@y...> wrote:
      >chim siah... i wonder what if u replace the single ball with a fist-sized
      >durian...

      If you're one of the Brothers Karamazov, you'll open the durian, take out a
      seed, eat the meat and juggle the seed. ;)

      Yeah that's what happened on their 2nd (and if I'm not wrong, last)
      performance here. Yours truly supplied the durian. It was free. It was
      rotten. And Brother No.? Karamazov ate it anyway. He is truly a fearless
      juggler. :)

      TYL