RE: [singaporejugglers] Ultimate goal

  • Chi Minh
    Message 1 of 133 , Aug 22, 2003
      whoah...if it's going to be a fist-sized durian, i'd throw it up ONCE...and run away!!!

      Willie, that's some "chim" analysis you wrote   no offence taken lah!

      i reckon i juggle the way i do 'cos of my training as an engineer?? engineers are trained to  take on quests to attain maximum efficiency and effectiveness, as in getting the maximum output for a minimum input...but some might call that being lazy .

      chi minh

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Alvin Lee
      Message 133 of 133 , Dec 14, 2003
        on 12/12/03 9:10, Gerald Tan at tangent@... wrote:

        > Yup, I went there today, first time in months, and the place was empty
        > so I went home.
        >
        > singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        Me in the same boat man! went there at 9 and then again at 10 but nobody. I
        think Yvonne's suggestion is good. Those who intend to go should try to post
        so we all have a better idea what the response is like

        Alvin