Mr R revisited/yoyo crew (Digest Number 765 & 6)

  • YL Tan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2003
      >Re: FW: An Incredible Guy, you have got to read this!!
      very belated ;>
      (tune: How do you solve a problem like Maria? From "The Sound of Music")

      How do you solve a problem like Mister R?
      How do you catch a gas and pin it down?

      How do you find a word that means Mister R?
      �Management� by absence?
      A will-o'-the wisp? A clown?

      Many a thing you know you'd like to tell him
      Many a thing he ought to understand
      But how do you make him stay
      And listen to all you say?
      Praps he�s actually the invisible man

      Oh, how do you solve a problem like Mister R?
      How do you teach him 8 o�clock from 10?

      When I hear him I'm confused
      Irritated, unamused
      And I never know exactly where he is
      Unpredictable as weather
      I�m at the end of my tether
      He's so bo chup
      He's don�t know, yup
      He's a scam

      He'd outstress and distress
      Be the suc- inside success
      Uncoordinate a coordinated camp
      He is fickle! He is vague!
      He don't juggle! He�s a plague!
      He is unclear
      He's a headache
      He's not here
      Oh, how do you solve a problem like Mr R?
      Perhaps he�s the invi-si-ble man

      >Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 00:41:01 +0800
      >From: "Andrew Lim Yikai" <yeahyeahright@h...>
      >heehee. interesting!!!!!!!!!!
      >Our Yoyo crew went down TODAY to do a show!

      Ah, I remember that. I was having dinner with my parents at a restaurant.
      THere was a TV in the corner and you guys came on! My parents were pretty
      impressed. :)

      TYL