Regular unicycle session

  • Ben Matthews
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 28, 2003
      Well, I thought last week's match was fantastic. Lets hope this week's is just as close!

      Just to remind you of this up coming event:

      Unicycling session at Singapore Poly this Tuesday 29 July, from 6.30 to 9.30pm.

      How to get there?

      Go to Dover MRT. Enter the poly, and look for the multi purpose pitch. We're in the corner at the street soccer enclosure.

      In the case of rain, we'll be indoors, under food court 4..

      Absolute beginners are welcome. (Infact, we're about 80% beginners!)

    • Ben Matthews
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2003

        Just to remind you of this up coming event:

        Unicycling session at Singapore Poly this Tuesday 2 December 2003, from 6.30 to 9.30pm.

        How to get there?

        Go to Dover MRT. Enter the poly, and look for the multi purpose pitch. We're in the corner at the street soccer enclosure.

        In the case of rain, we'll still be there, hiding in the food court!..

        Absolute beginners are welcome. (Infact, we're about 80% beginners!)