regular unicycle session

  • Ben Matthews
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 29, 2003

      Just to remind you of this up coming event:

      Unicycling session at Singapore Poly this Tuesday 1 July, from 6.30 to 9.30pm.

      How to get there?

      Go to Dover MRT. Enter the poly, and look for the multi purpose pitch. We're in the corner at the street soccer enclosure.

      In the case of rain, we'll be indoors, under food court 4..

      Absolute beginners are welcome. (Infact, we're about 80% beginners!)

    • Ben Matthews

              Message 6 of 16 , Oct 27, 2003

                Just to remind you of this up coming event:

                Unicycling session at Singapore Poly this Tuesday 27 October 2003, from 6.30 to 9.30pm.

                How to get there?

                Go to Dover MRT. Enter the poly, and look for the multi purpose pitch. We're in the corner at the street soccer enclosure.

                In the case of rain, we'll still be there, hiding in the food court!..

                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 21, 2003
                      Just to remind you of this up coming event:

                      Unicycling session at Singapore Poly this Tuesday 16 December 2003, from
                      6.30 to 9.30pm.

                      How to get there?

                      Go to Dover MRT. Enter the poly, and look for the multi purpose pitch. We're
                      in the corner at the street soccer enclosure.

                      In the case of rain, we'll still be there, riding under a food court!..

                      Absolute beginners are welcome. (Infact, we're about 80% beginners!)
                    • HuiFang Ong
                      Message 10 of 16 , Dec 24, 2003

                        I'm planning another unicycling trip. This time, it would be around picturesque Sentosa on New Year's Day on 1 Jan (thursday).

                        Time not fixed yet. It would be either in the morning or evening. Still open to suggestions.

                        So far, Jolyon, Vincent and Alfie has expressed interest in joining me for the trip. Maybe the boys will be keen as well.

                        Anyone else interested? Do email to let me know.
                        For the non unicyclists, you're welcomed to join us round the island by renting a bicycle there. Can also consider some juggling by the beach.

                        I'll confirm again once I get more responses.
                        cheers,
                        Hui Fang

                        Y! Asia presents Lavalife
                        - Get clicking with thousands of local singles today!

                      • Julian Lim
                        Message 11 of 16 , Dec 24, 2003
                          Sounds like fun! I'm interested but it kinda depends
                          on what I'm doing on New Year's Eve.

                          Thing about Sentosa is, must pay one. May I suggest
                          Ubin instead? Downside is, there will probably be
                          lots of bikers to deal with in Ubin... but then maybe
                          those bikers might get interested in unicycling thru
                          seeing us!

                          There's also East Coast but that's a little boring...

                          Julian

                          --- HuiFang Ong <fangie2000@...> wrote:
                          > Hi all,
                          >
                          > I'm planning another unicycling trip. This time, it
                          > would be around picturesque Sentosa on New Year's
                          > Day on 1 Jan (thursday).
                          >
                          > Time not fixed yet. It would be either in the
                          > morning or evening. Still open to suggestions.
                          >
                          > So far, Jolyon, Vincent and Alfie has expressed
                          > interest in joining me for the trip. Maybe the boys
                          > will be keen as well.
                          >
                          > Anyone else interested? Do email to let me know.
                          > For the non unicyclists, you're welcomed to join us
                          > round the island by renting a bicycle there. Can
                          > also consider some juggling by the beach.
                          >
                          > I'll confirm again once I get more responses.
                          >
                          > cheers,
                          > Hui Fang
                          >
                          > Y! Asia presents Lavalife
                          > - Get clicking with thousands of local singles
                          today!

                          http://photos.yahoo.com/
                        • HuiFang Ong
                          Message 12 of 16 , Dec 26, 2003
                            Hope to see you and more people joining that day.

                            I like Ubin, but downside is more difficult terrain (especially as there's a lack of lamp posts there for beginners like me who are not very good at free mounting yet, though I can try the coconut trees there).

                            So I suggest we stick to Sentosa for this time first and try to be more adventurous as we improve our skills.
                            Suggestions????
                            I Will definitely want to unicycle at Ubin someday.

                            As for the admission fees at Sentosa, while it is not free, it is at an affordable $2. Just remember to bring plenty water, as I found to my horror during my last trip there that a 1 litre bottled water cost $4!!!

                            Anyone else interested to join us in the trip? The more the merrier and it sure would be fun.
                            More suggestions too.
                            cheers,
                            HuiFang

                            Julian Lim <julianlim@...> wrote:
                            Sounds like fun! I'm interested but it kinda depends
                            on what I'm doing on New Year's Eve.

                            Thing about Sentosa is, must pay one.  May I suggest
                            Ubin instead?  Downside is, there will probably be
                            lots of bikers to deal with in Ubin... but then maybe
                            those bikers might get interested in unicycling thru
                            seeing us!

                            There's also East Coast but that's a little boring...

                            Julian

                            --- HuiFang Ong <fangie2000@...> wrote:
                            >  Hi all,

                            > I'm planning another unicycling trip. This time, it
                            > would be around picturesque Sentosa on New Year's
                            > Day on 1 Jan (thursday).

                            > Time not fixed yet. It would be either in the
                            > morning or evening. Still open to suggestions.

                            > So far, Jolyon, Vincent and Alfie has expressed
                            > interest in joining me for the trip. Maybe the boys
                            > will be keen as well.

                            > Anyone else interested? Do email to let me know.
                            > For the non unicyclists, you're welcomed to join us
                            > round the island by renting a bicycle there. Can
                            > also consider some juggling by the beach.

                            > I'll confirm again once I get more responses.
                            >
                            > cheers,
                            > Hui Fang

                            >  Y! Asia presents Lavalife
                            > - Get clicking with thousands of local singles
                            today!

                            Yahoo! Groups Links

                            Message 13 of 16 , Dec 27, 2003
                              Yeah! Count me in.
                              I have a show at lunch time on 1st jan so either early morning or mid afternoon would be great!!!!!!!!!!!

                              Ben

                              Julian Lim <julianlim@...> wrote:
                              Sounds like fun! I'm interested but it kinda depends
                              on what I'm doing on New Year's Eve.

                              Thing about Sentosa is, must pay one.  May I suggest
                              Ubin instead?  Downside is, there will probably be
                              lots of bikers to deal with in Ubin... but then maybe
                              those bikers might get interested in unicycling thru
                              seeing us!

                              There's also East Coast but that's a little boring...

                              Julian

                              --- HuiFang Ong <fangie2000@...> wrote:
                              >  Hi all,

                              > I'm planning another unicycling trip. This time, it
                              > would be around picturesque Sentosa on New Year's
                              > Day on 1 Jan (thursday).

                              > Time not fixed yet. It would be either in the
                              > morning or evening. Still open to suggestions.

                              > So far, Jolyon, Vincent and Alfie has expressed
                              > interest in joining me for the trip. Maybe the boys
                              > will be keen as well.

                              > Anyone else interested? Do email to let me know.
                              > For the non unicyclists, you're welcomed to join us
                              > round the island by renting a bicycle there. Can
                              > also consider some juggling by the beach.

                              > I'll confirm again once I get more responses.
                              >
                              > cheers,
                              > Hui Fang

                              >  Y! Asia presents Lavalife
                              > - Get clicking with thousands of local singles
                              today!

                              Yahoo! Groups Links

                              Y! Asia presents Lavalife
                              - Get clicking with thousands of local singles today!

                              Yahoo! Groups Links

                            • Mei Ling Chow
                              Message 14 of 16 , Dec 28, 2003

                                isn't there another new year's eve countdown at sentosa this year? hehee... would be interesting to see hungover-party-goers, lone slippers and stray bikini tops all around the beach...

                                cheeRIOS! (it's been quite a while....)

                                meri-xmas n selamat tahun baru!

                                mEiLiNg

                                >From: Julian Lim >To: HuiFang Ong , singaporeunicyclists@yahoogroups.com, Alex , Andrew , Gerard , gin rong , Jon Heron , jonheron@..., Kwai Hoi , Lee Qi Ming , Lim Yen Yon , Mei Ling Chow , Sebastian Neo , Sid , Simon Peryer , vincent , singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com >Subject: Re: [singaporejugglers] Unicycling at Sentosa on 1 Jan >Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 19:37:50 -0800 (PST) > >Sounds like fun! I'm interested but it kinda depends >on what I'm doing on New Year's Eve. > >Thing about Sentosa is, must pay one. May I suggest >Ubin instead? Downside is, there will probably be >lots of bikers to deal with in Ubin... but then maybe >those bikers might get interested in unicycling thru >seeing us! > >There's also East Coast but that's a little boring... > >Julian > > >--- HuiFang Ong wrote: > > Hi all, > > > > I'm planning another unicycling trip. This time, it > > would be around picturesque Sentosa on New Year's > > Day on 1 Jan (thursday). > > > > Time not fixed yet. It would be either in the > > morning or evening. Still open to suggestions. > > > > So far, Jolyon, Vincent and Alfie has expressed > > interest in joining me for the trip. Maybe the boys > > will be keen as well. > > > > Anyone else interested? Do email to let me know. > > For the non unicyclists, you're welcomed to join us > > round the island by renting a bicycle there. Can > > also consider some juggling by the beach. > > > > I'll confirm again once I get more responses. > > > > cheers, > > Hui Fang > > > > Y! Asia presents Lavalife > > - Get clicking with thousands of local singles >today! > > >__________________________________ >Do you Yahoo!? >New Yahoo! Photos - easier uploading and sharing. >http://photos.yahoo.com/

                                Find love online with MSN Personals
                              • Raul Juarez
                                Message 15 of 16 , Dec 28, 2003
                                  Feliz navidad y prospero a�o nuevo 2004 desde Mexico city
                                  Raul

                                  Mei Ling Chow <prettylonelyme@...> wrote:

                                  isn't there another new year's eve countdown at sentosa this year? hehee... would be interesting to see hungover-party-goers, lone slippers and stray bikini tops all around the beach...

                                  cheeRIOS! (it's been quite a while....)

                                  meri-xmas n selamat tahun baru!

                                  mEiLiNg

                                  >From: Julian Lim >To: HuiFang Ong , singaporeunicyclists@yahoogroups.com, Alex , Andrew , Gerard , gin rong , Jon Heron , jonheron@..., Kwai Hoi , Lee Qi Ming , Lim Yen Yon , Mei Ling Chow , Sebastian Neo , Sid , Simon Peryer , vincent , singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com >Subject: Re: [singaporejugglers] Unicycling at Sentosa on 1 Jan >Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 19:37:50 -0800 (PST) > >Sounds like fun! I'm interested but it kinda depends >on what I'm doing on New Year's Eve. > >Thing about Sentosa is, must pay one. May I suggest >Ubin instead? Downside is, there will probably be >lots of bikers to deal with in Ubin... but then maybe >those bikers might get interested in unicycling thru >seeing us! > >There's also East Coast but that's a little boring... > >Julian > > >--- HuiFang Ong wrote: > > Hi all, > > > > I'm planning another unicycling trip. This time, it > > would be around picturesque Sentosa on New Year's > > Day on 1 Jan (thursday). > > > > Time not fixed yet. It would be either in the > > morning or evening. Still open to suggestions. > > > > So far, Jolyon, Vincent and Alfie has expressed > > interest in joining me for the trip. Maybe the boys > > will be keen as well. > > > > Anyone else interested? Do email to let me know. > > For the non unicyclists, you're welcomed to join us > > round the island by renting a bicycle there. Can > > also consider some juggling by the beach. > > > > I'll confirm again once I get more responses. > > > > cheers, > > Hui Fang > > > > Y! Asia presents Lavalife > > - Get clicking with thousands of local singles >today! > > >__________________________________ >Do you Yahoo!? >New Yahoo! Photos - easier uploading and sharing. >http://photos.yahoo.com/