Juggling demo during NUS Sports Camp

  • Webmaster Juggler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2003
      hi everyone...

      The NUS Jovial Jugglers will be giving juggling demonstrations during the NUS
      Sports Camp, so i'm appealing for helpers to work out something with me for the
      freshmen (to attract them to take up juggling, of coz ;->). The demo will be on
      5 July (saturday), between 9am and 3pm. Details will be confirmed this saturday
      after i attend a meeting with the camp organisers. I'll be doing a bit of demo
      too but i don't have that much stuff to show, so please reply to me if you're
      able to help out. I'll be at youth park this Friday evening to prepare for the
      demo. Hope to see you! :)

      Sheng Hau
      chairperson
      NUS Jovial Jugglers