Article in Streats + regular session!

  • Ben Matthews
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hi People.
      Unicycle hockey article should be in Streats tomorrow (Monday)!

      Also

      Just to remind you of this up coming event:

      Unicycling session at Singapore Poly this Tuesday 3 June, from 6.30 to 9.30pm.

      How to get there?

      Go to Dover MRT. Enter the poly, and look for the multi purpose pitch. We're in the corner at the street soccer enclosure.

      In the case of rain, we'll be indoors, under food court 4..

      Absolute beginners are welcome. (Infact, we're about 80% beginners!)