[WJD2003] final confirmation of t-shirt orders

  • Webmaster Juggler
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2003
      Hullo Amigos!

      Last call for orders! Here's the orders we've received so far. We're only
      printing 40 shirts, no extra leh. So please order now if you haven't done so.
      Also double check your order to confirm your size, coz we dun haf extra to
      change for you. Thanks! We'll send in the orders for printing by the end of
      this week. See ya on WJD! =)

      Sheng Hau

      Gan Jin Cheng 1L
      Maria Ng 1XS
      Ong Qiulin 1XS
      Lin Minjiang 1M
      Andrew Lim 2XL
      Yvonne Tan 1M
      Julian Lim 1L
      Ben Matthews 1L
      Jonathan Teo 1XS 1M
      Tan Yee Ling 1S
      Koh Wee Lee 2M 1L
      Lim Keng San 1L
      Chai Sheng Hau 1XL
      Adrian Koh 1L
      Lim Pin Pin 1S
      Karen Ang 1XS
      Ong Huifang 1XS
      Nah Yam Lim 1L
      Alfred Chee 1L
      Loh Koah Fong 1XL 1L
      Ng Boon Teck 1L
      Seah Li Min 1XS
      Chan Ti-Eu 1XL
      Chow Mei Ling 1S
      John Lee 1L
      Edmund Khong 2L
      Tina Tin 1XS
      Jenny Ang 1S
      Lim Chi Minh 1M
      Watson 1L
      Jiajun 1L

      http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • Chi Minh
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2003
        Hi everyone...just to clarify...WJD 2003 is on the 21 Jun ?  3rd Sat of June, right?

        Sheng Hau, would you be letting us know more about the programme you and your team have lined up?  Looking forward to it!

        Thanks.

        ooooohhh, i can feel WJD in my bones!  SO EXCITING!

        Jugglers Rulz, OK!

        Chi Minh

        Do you Yahoo!?