Regular Unicycle session this tuesday

  • Ben Matthews
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2003

      Just to remind you of this up coming event:

      Unicycling session at Singapore Poly this Tuesday 29 April, from 6.30 to 9.30pm.

      How to get there?

      Go to Dover MRT. Enter the poly, and look for the multi purpose pitch. We're in the corner at the street soccer enclosure.

      In the case of rain, we'll be indoors, under food court 4..

      Absolute beginners are welcome. (Infact, we're about 80% beginners!)