RE: [singaporejugglers] Juggling Practice...

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2003
      4BMM? Can ask Dominic to demo. He can do it very smoothly.

      You know that from a 3b reverse cascade, you can smoothly go into the 3b MM, right?
      Similarly for 4b MM, do a 4b reverse fountain and just try to go into the MM pattern.
      Then do the same throwing action of 3 throws left, 3 throws right as in the 3b version.
      Don't think too hard about it.

      Cheers!

      kf