Map for unicycle hockey

  • Ben Matthews
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2003
      Seems to have been some problem with the map I sent, so here it is again!
      Ben
      > Here's a map to show where we'll be:
      > (See attached file: hockey.jpg)
      >
      > At "B," there are two street soccer courts - that we can use
      > tomorrow. If not, then we will be at "A" - the roller hockey rink!
    • Willie Koh
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2003
        hi,

        i might be ordering some stuff from Yoho soon, anyone want me to order any diabolos or diabolo spare parts for them? please reply asap. also, please specify colours wanted, or else i'll just use my own discretion to decide.

        cheers,
        wee lee
        h/p : 98195173

        note : the exchange rate has changed for the worse since the last time i ordered, so a superspin will cost around S$59 without shipping. if the orders do not add up to AUD$300, shipping would not be free.