juggling expertise for mediacorp

  • kammall77 <kammall77@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 21, 2003
      sounds good, will we be paid?

      Kamal
    • kammall77 <kammall77@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 21, 2003
        Hi, ok i emailed Koah Fong to ask him if we will be paid for the
        juggling sessions with the mediacorp artistes but Koah Fong isn't
        sure ... so can someone ask Elaine or something? then at least we can
        make decisions as to whether or not to go for the sessions. What do
        you say?

        Kamal
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 21, 2003
          Hi Kamal,
          I guess payment/reimbursement can be arranged with MediaCorp.
          So right now we have Mei Ling, Kamal, Yee Ling, Yvonne, Jonathan Teo (?) interested.
          Why not get together and discuss with Ee Ling? They also need a reply soon.
          Kamal: Would you like to take the lead?
          Cheers!
          kf

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • kammall77 <kammall77@hotmail.com>
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 22, 2003
            Hi, I emailed Elaine from Mediacorp and this is what she replied:

            Hi Kamal!
            Thanks for showing interest. Well I guess we can sort out the problem
            of timing
            if all other issues are ironed out.
            First & foremost, I think I would like to meet up with everyone who is
            interested. I understand that you have regular sessions at the youth
            park on
            friday but this fri is bad for me. What are other possible dates?
            Maybe then
            we'll talk about payment too...

            cheerz
            elaine

            So far we have Yeeling, Yvonne, Meiling, John Lee and Jonathan Teo(?)
            and myself. I haven't really confirmed if I'll be doing it. Depends
            on the timing.
            I'll be going to the youth park tomorrow at about 9 or 9 plus. Maybe
            we can meet there if you guys are free. We can discuss a few things
            while practising. But if you guys are not free, then just call or
            sms me at 90233545 so that we can arrange a meeting with Elaine. I'm
            suggesting next Friday. What say you?

            Kamal
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 23, 2003
              Next Friday will probably not be a good day to meet, it's chinese new year eve and most of us will be having reunion dinners. :)

              --- "kammall77 <kammall77@...>" <kammall77@...> wrote:

              > Hi, I emailed Elaine from Mediacorp and this is what she replied:
              >
              > Hi Kamal!
              > Thanks for showing interest. Well I guess we can sort out the
              > problem
              > of timing
              > if all other issues are ironed out.
              > First & foremost, I think I would like to meet up with everyone who
              > is
              > interested. I understand that you have regular sessions at the youth
              >
              > park on
              > friday but this fri is bad for me. What are other possible dates?
              > Maybe then
              > we'll talk about payment too...
              >
              > cheerz
              > elaine
              >
              > So far we have Yeeling, Yvonne, Meiling, John Lee and Jonathan
              > Teo(?)
              > and myself. I haven't really confirmed if I'll be doing it.
              > Depends
              > on the timing.
              > I'll be going to the youth park tomorrow at about 9 or 9 plus.
              > Maybe
              > we can meet there if you guys are free. We can discuss a few things
              >
              > while practising. But if you guys are not free, then just call or
              > sms me at 90233545 so that we can arrange a meeting with Elaine.
              > I'm
              > suggesting next Friday. What say you?
              >
              > Kamal

              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Alfred Chee
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 23, 2003

                hi all,

                i was wondering since their schedule is so irregular, could we juz go down on those times that we can make it? cuz for me, i can only make it in the evenings if anything (and hopefully not too far a place to train them!). maybe there can be a roster or something :P

                -=[eiariora]=-

[...]

                Do you Yahoo!?

              • YL Tan
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 24, 2003
                  Hi all

                  I'd probably be free on Monday evenings, so if that's the day decided on
                  yay, if not too bad for me. :p Don't let my weird timing hold anyone back.

                  Tyl

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 26, 2003
                    Hi,

                    Iv emailed Elaine from Mediacorp. I told her we are meeting this
                    Thursday at the Youth Park at 7pm. I'm waiting for her response to
                    see if she can make it.
                    Thanks!

                    Kamal
                  • kammall77 <kammall77@hotmail.com>
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 19, 2003
                      Hi, is anyone interested in dong the juggling thing for mediacorp ...
                      i have only got one response ... Can you guys le me know if you are
                      interested as Sufang from Mediacorp plans to meet up this coming
                      Friday. Email me asap?
                      Thank you.

                      Kamal
                    • Mei Ling Chow
                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 19, 2003

                        hey kammal! am still interested!

                        however, this week's out coz i'll be at a congress starting tmw.

                        if majority turning up, then let me know what's the outcome of the meeting!

                        cheeRioS!

                        mEiLiNg