More balls !

  • carrie chan
    Message 1 of 133 , Dec 4, 2002
      Yoe...i just wanted to let friends on this egroup know
      that i'm popping a kid from my stomach in January 2002

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com
    • Alvin Lee
      Message 133 of 133 , Dec 14, 2003
        on 12/12/03 9:10, Gerald Tan at tangent@... wrote:

        > Yup, I went there today, first time in months, and the place was empty
        > so I went home.
        >
        > singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        Me in the same boat man! went there at 9 and then again at 10 but nobody. I
        think Yvonne's suggestion is good. Those who intend to go should try to post
        so we all have a better idea what the response is like

        Alvin