FW: 3 Club juggling website

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Check out http://www.geocities.com/clubjuggling/
      Perhaps useful to improve some club juggling.

      From: ygoodmn@... [mailto:ygoodmn@...]
      Posted At: 28 October 2002 04:11
      Posted To: juggling
      Conversation: 3 Club juggling website
      Subject: 3 Club juggling website

      Hello All,

      I'm slowly working on this site, and a friend said it was time to
      announce it. As all sites are under construction

      http://www.geocities.com/clubjuggling/

      Three club juggling tricks / beginner / Intermediate / Advanced

      It's similar to my Cigar Box website, except a little more in depth.
      Along with video's of other Juggler's doing the tricks.

      I'm still updating and , I want to add more tricks.

      Have fun and send your comments or tips on how to do certain tricks so
      I can add it to the page :-)