RE: [singaporejugglers] Juggling ... anything ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2002
      There's this back-massager (about 1.5 ft long) with a 3" rubber studded ball at one end. Quite well balanced to be juggled as clubs. My mom-in-law bought some and I tried juggling them easily. Can consider getting them at our neighbourhood shops. Possibly good for practising 4s or 5s! Much better than toilet plungers!

      koah fong