FW: Artstreet @ East Coast

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
      Some happenings at Marina Cove... read on.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
        I was at the place the other day - this Marina Cove is the area where the East Coast MacDonald's is.

        Wow, the whole compound has been refurbished and given a new look. The floor looks somewhat like a street of cobbled stones and paved stones-- well, the place looks like a kind of mini renaissance city street. It's quite built-up now and one won't be able to rollerblade comfortably there anymore.

        The "amphitheatre" is a small affair--actually it's just a semi-circular concrete stage with steps around it, enough to seat about 60 - 70 people.

        chi minh