Heya all...

  • Melvin Chia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      Heya all...

      Some of my replies to the previous bunch of mails...

      To Chi Minh:
      Millenia Walk was too dark, only a few lights coming from under the
      floor and insufficient overhead lights to juggle...

      To Adrian:
      Last Friday's venue - Tanjong Pagar MRT park - was quite ok... The
      lighting was a tad better than Millenia Walk, and there was some cool
      breeze. We did some balloon sculpturing there, and even managed to give
      away some to couples passing by. Plus Maxwell food center was nearby so
      supper was readily available... =)

      To Koah Fong:
      I've saw the Boehmer Family Jugglers last week. The performance was
      good, but the workshop was targetted at teaching little kids basic
      3-ball cascade juggling. However the time allotted to each "slot" was
      insufficient and I doubt that many of those kids were able to continue
      juggling after the workshop.

      Btw, I dropped off a note to the father in the troupe to contact us if
      they are available after their performance next Friday though. Their
      last show is at 7pm, which lasts around 20mins. I guess if they are
      interested in joining us for our practice they will contact us. If
      anyone else wants them to come, go drop off notes to him... =)

      To nobody-in-particular:
      So I guess this week's practice is back to Youth Park, as it is
      available?

      Rgds,
      Melvin Chia