How was juggling last Friday?

  • therealstormcloud
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      How was juggling last Friday? Was the venue a success or no good?

      This week is the Street Revolution at Orchard Road (part of the Singapore Arts Festival 2002). We could either go down and do some juggling there, or try out the Mita building, or go back to last week's venue. Comments?

      Adrian
    • Andrew Lim Yikai
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2002
        Hey all

        I"m up for anything, Mita and Orchard road both sound like great venues,
        although I just sprained my ankle so less movement would be best
        movement..:) It's horrible staying at home watching the world go by.

        Andrew
        :)

        >From: "therealstormcloud" <juggling@...>
        >To: singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [singaporejugglers] How was juggling last Friday?
        >Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 01:18:01 -0000
        >
        >Hi everyone,
        >
        >How was juggling last Friday? Was the venue a success or no good?
        >
        >This week is the Street Revolution at Orchard Road (part of the Singapore
        >Arts Festival 2002). We could either go down and do some juggling there, or
        >try out the Mita building, or go back to last week's venue. Comments?
        >
        >Adrian

      • weng fai ,ronghui
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2002

          I think East Coast Park is a great place.....its bright enough at night and also there's the cool sea breeze.......won't sweat as much there.....wanna give it a try this friday???? Juz a suggestion.

          -Weng

        • Colin Wan
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2002
            By the way, a few years back, I ever saw some guys juggling with fire torches at the skating area near mcdonalds. Chi Minh, is that you?

            Colin

            I think East Coast Park is a great place.....its bright enough at night and also there's the cool sea breeze.......won't sweat as much there.....wanna give it a try this friday???? Juz a suggestion.

            -Weng

          • dizzycat.rm
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 4, 2002
              East Coast beach is a great idea !!!!