Re: [singaporejugglers] reminder: Boehmer Family Jugglers performance (30 May to 9 June)

  • Mei Ling Chow
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2002

      hey all! for the convenience to (i hope) everyone,

      1) you can make payment for the T-shirts you ordered by transferring $18 (x no. of t-shirts) into my POSB Savings A/c 136-35999-1

      2) Please retain your TRANSFER RECEIPT. you will need this, as proof of payment, upon collection of your t-shirts.

      3) For those who are unable to make a transfer, DUN WORRY! we will "barter" face to face ($$$ for t-shirt! heehehee....) !!!

      4) FYI, the final color of the t-shirt is navy-blue... (the quality of the black that the shop provided was not that great...)

      alright! have a great DAY@!!!!!!

      mei