Re: [singaporejugglers] WJD is nigh

  • Mei Ling Chow
    Message 1 of 12 , May 14, 2002

      heY yaALL agaIN!

      okok... if anyone has the deSigN and everYone has Decided on the DesiGN for WJD, i have a SuppLier and i can volunteeR to get a quoTation for the priNting of  the tshirts!

      stiLl crAzi as Ever

      mEiCloWngiRLinG!

    • Colin Wan
      Message 2 of 12 , May 14, 2002
        So basically there are 2 possible designs:
        1) use the original WJD logo with the singapore somewhere on it
        2) use your cartoon illustration (Mei Ling's)

        If it is urgent, maybe those going to the youth park this friday nite can decide on it?
        Few additional things to consider:
        1) colour of t-shirt (I would strongly recommend white..)
        2) Positioning of Logo (my suggestion - one small one at front left side, one big image at the   back)

        Btw, Mei Ling, since you send your file as a psd type. I assumed you are proficient in photoshop. Just let me know if you need additional help.

        Regards,

        Colin