RE: [singaporejugglers] Thanx!!

  • Lim Chi Minh
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2002
      Message
      Hi there Weng Fai,

      Where do you live?  I live in the East.  Marine Parade / Siglap area.

      If you live in the neighbourhood or in the East,  let me know and we could juggle on a weeknight or the weekend.

      Plus, sometimes one of the jugglers gets an itching to go to the Botanic Gardens to practise -- so keep a lookout for those too.

      ciao
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2002

        Hi thanx for all those replies........

        Collin: I've made some different bean bags actually....with balloons and also sew some

                  ....but some how they just don't feel as good as the rubber balls..... i'll still use

                 those for practise, but think i really want some balls tat's more presentable..haha

        Koah Fong: I'm really sorry i can't really join you in school now because i'll not be

                        staying in hall these few days.......i live in Serangoon thus its quite a hastle

                       to travel all the way to Boon Lay..........but if i do go back, i'll definitely go

                      look for you....i think i'll be looking you up very often when school reopens.....

        Chi Minh: Hi... i don't live in the east area(i live in Serangoon).....but i sure don't

                       mind traveling down to the east area....where do you suggest? By the way i'll

                      be in Pasir Ris area from mon to wed for chalet soi should be considered

                      staying in the East for those few days...heehee.....Why don't you suggest a

                      place and time thats convenient to you?

           - Weng