Reminder - Friday Juggling Hangout (with Cool Music...

  • singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 105 , Feb 27, 2002

      Friday Juggling Hangout (with Cool Music)

      Date: Friday, March 1, 2002
      Time: 8:00PM - 11:00PM SGT (GMT+08:00)

      Happening news for all who love to juggle to music! From now on,
      our Friday Juggling Hangout at the youth park will blast u away
      with our new Hi-Fi set complete with a triple disc-changer! Have
      cool songs u would like to share? Have a new routine
      choreographed to a pretty piece of music? Bring along your cds
      and let the music roll!!!
    • Melvin Chia
      Message 105 of 105 , Jun 26, 2002
        Hiya everyone,

        Did we get our hi-fi set back? Or are we getting a new one? =)

        Rgds,
        Melvin Chia

        Friday Juggling Hangout (with Cool Music)

        Date: Friday, June 28, 2002
        Time: 8:00PM - 11:00PM SGT (GMT+08:00)

        Happening news for all who love to juggle to music! From now on, our
        Friday Juggling Hangout at the youth park will blast u away with our new
        Hi-Fi set complete with a triple disc-changer! Have cool songs u would
        like to share? Have a new routine choreographed to a pretty piece of
        music? Bring along your cds and let the music roll!!!

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/