fire poi for sale

  • Julian
    Message 1 of 105 , Feb 1, 2002
      i have a set of fire poi for sale.
      these are poi with cables, not chains (very lightweight), with wick-wrapped
      heads.
      Made in New Zealand by Rainbow Flight (they are a kite and poi company).
      comes with a bag and notes on fire safety, fire-eating, and some poi moves.
      near-mint condition.
      full price is NZ$60, i'm selling them for S$40, or nearest offer.

      for more info (and a small pic) you can see:
      http://www.kites-rainbowflight.co.nz/stories/storyReader$45

      i have never really used them ... somehow i have not really got into
      poi-ing, and, besides, i've decided that i don't want to play with fire. (i
      love watching other people do that, though!) so i have swung them only a
      few times, and they certainly have not gone anywhere near any fuel...

      drop me an e-mail me if you're interested.

      julian

    • Melvin Chia
      Message 105 of 105 , Jun 26, 2002
        Hiya everyone,

        Did we get our hi-fi set back? Or are we getting a new one? =)

        Rgds,
        Melvin Chia

        Date: Friday, June 28, 2002
        Time: 8:00PM - 11:00PM SGT (GMT+08:00)

        Happening news for all who love to juggle to music! From now on, our
        Friday Juggling Hangout at the youth park will blast u away with our new
        Hi-Fi set complete with a triple disc-changer! Have cool songs u would
        like to share? Have a new routine choreographed to a pretty piece of
        music? Bring along your cds and let the music roll!!!

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/