how's life?

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2002
      helllo fello frens! haven't seen you guys in a while... i wonder how the singapore jugglers are doing!!

      i've now moved to the states and settled... school started for me... last week... on the 7th... now it's 12th... by the way i'm in LA, my school is an arts school... i'm doin' great here...

      juggling news >> when i visited Las Vegas fer new year, i went to see a show, it's basically a dance show, but they do have this short fella, he's a comedian+juggler... tell jokes and juggle... pretty crazy, he attempted to juggle 1 chain saw, 1 bowling ball, 1 bowling pin and 1 knive... he did it tho... but it's really

      ermm.... i really want to thank koah fong... hey i'm in the singapore juggling team... hehe... also thank all my frens!! kekek...

    • James Bond
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2002

        helllo fello frens! haven't seen you guys in a while... i wonder how the singapore jugglers are doing!! lots of changes and improvements made eh? new year resolution? JUGGLE MORE!!

        by the way, i've now moved to the states and settled... school started for me... last week... on the 7th... now it's 12th... by the way i'm in LA, my school is an arts school... i'm doin' great here... therefore... i will not be able to join the jugglers in action anymore :) IT"S BEEN GREAT GUYS! thank you!

        juggling news >> when i visited Las Vegas fer new year, i went to see a show, it's basically a dance show, but they do have this short fella, he's a comedian+juggler... tell jokes and juggle... pretty crazy, he attempted to juggle 1 chain saw, 1 bowling ball, 1 bowling pin and 1 knive... he did it tho... but it's really

        it's a pretty quiet and friendly town that i'm living in now, still haven't been exposed to the juggling world yet... will inform you guys back in singapore if i have new juggling news! i'm also trying to gather jugglers in my school to start a small juggling club, after all, it's an arts school! haha...

        ermm... yah basically it, juz wanna let all my friends noe that i'm doin' great here... do drop me an email ok? it's >> crapmighty@... << thank you friends... :)

        james bond~