Juggling Session for 14 Dec 2001

  • Priscilla Goh
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001

               Please take note that the Youth Park is not available for practice on Friday, 14 December 2001. If there is an alternative date for the week you wish to come, please drop me an email.

               FYI, from Monday (10 Dec) to Thursday (13 Dec) the Park is available, just let me know which day you will be here and we will put the date on calendar.

               Please feel free to call me at DID: 8399152 for any enquiries.

      Regards,
      Priscilla Goh (Miss)
      Facilities & Resources Co-ordinator
      (Youth Hub Section)
      National Youth Council

      DID: 8399152
      Fax: 8362471

      http://www.nyc.youth.gov.sg

    • Alvin Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
        Re: [singaporejugglers] Juggling Session for 14 Dec 2001 Does anyone want to have it on Sat 15th Dec at Botanic Gardens instead? Usual time about 3:30 pm. Those in favour please post below so we can have an idea of the response. Thanks.

        1. Alvin
        2.
        3.
        4.