Botanic Gardens

  • MacZoeAshUno
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2001
      excellent, dude!
      i have not been to a Bot Gdns concert for awhile.

      chi minh
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2001
        Message
        Does anyone want to have it on Sat 15th Dec at Botanic Gardens instead? Usual time about 3:30 pm. Those in favour please post below so we can have an idea of the response. Thanks.

        1. Alvin
        2.  Chi Minh
        3.
        4.
        5.
        6.
        7.
        8.
        9.
        10.

      • juggling@omic.org
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
          --- In singaporejugglers@y..., Lim Chi Minh <fbalimcm@n...> wrote:
          > Does anyone want to have it on Sat 15th Dec at Botanic Gardens instead?
          > Usual time about 3:30 pm. Those in favour please post below so we can have
          > an idea of the response. Thanks.
          >
          > 1. Alvin
          > 2. Chi Minh
          > 3. Adrian
          > 4.
          > 5.
          > 6.
          > 7.
          > 8.
          > 9.
          > 10.
        • Lim Chi Minh
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 21, 2002
            Message
            Hi

            Juggling at the Botanic Gardens on Saturday 22 Feb afternoon, anyone?

            If it doesn't rain, i'll be at the Bandstand at about 3:30 p.m.

            cheers