Gardens on Saturday... and Diabolo string

  • juggling@omic.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2001
      I'd love to come to the Gardens on Saturday, so put me down tentatively and I'll definitely come if there are a few others going!

      I'm likely to go on Friday as well, so I should be there to put on the lights etc. Sorry about last week -- I'm glad to hear that the Swensens staff helped you guys out.

      Anyway, Diabolo questions:

      I've got a nice new diabolo and sticks, but the string is too short. Is there anywhere to get reasonable diabolo string in Singapore? If not, does anyone have any spare I can buy?

      Also, the person who lent me their Diabolo, I'm not sure how to contact you, but I can return it now that I've got one of my own. Would you like it back?

      Adrian