Fwd: Fire Twirling in Singapore*

  • Roy Low
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2001
      cheers, all .. back from work.. and hopefully start to juggle again.. or
      spin. or wutever.. hope u all can help bec. or ....blah blah blah.

      roy

      From: "Bec McConnell" <moon_fest@...>
      To: <bigfatfish@...>
      Subject: Fire Twirling in Singapore*
      Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 16:28:25 +1000

      Greetings!

      I have just found your contact details on the Home of Poi website...

      This December my fire/drumming group will be coming to perform in Singapore
      as part of a Christmas shopping centre promotion.

      I was hoping you could tell us a little about your experiences with fire in
      Singapore - are there many twirlers around? What kinds of fuels are readily
      availbale? ...and anything else useful...

      Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.

      Kindest regards,
      Bec

    • Alvin Lee
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2001
        Anyone would like to juggle on Saturday at the Botanic Gardens from 3:30
        onwards?

        Pls sign up below b4 Friday noon. If there r less than 5 pple, it's not on:

        1. Alvin
        2.
        3.
        4.
        5.
        6.
        7.
        8.
        9.
        10.

        cheers

        lvn
      • juggling@omic.org
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2001
          Just wanted to reassure everyone that there will be someone to do the lights etc. this Friday! Should arrive 8 to 8.30pm.

          Shame about Saturday ... perhaps next week instead? Does _anyone_ want to go juggling at the weekend? Are we just not giving enough warning before making the suggestion?

          Adrian