More Information needed for "Best of Jugglers" section

  • Chai Sheng Hau
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10 9:42 AM
      Dear jugglers,

      I need the date of birth of the following jugglers for the
      "Best of Jugglers" feature on our NUS Jovial Jugglers website at
      http://nusjugglers.8m.net/

      Chi Minh, Koah Fong, Jeremy, Ti Eu, Terence and Ben

      This would replace the original "Age" field in their profiles,
      so that we wouldn't have to update our pages on their birthdays. :>

      In addition, we are glad to inform you that a lot of narration
      has been added to the "Best of Jugglers" section, thanks to Willie!
      We have also expanded the section to feature the masters of clubs,
      diabolo, devilstick, contact juggling and unicycling.

      As such, we would require the profiles of Julian Lim and John Lee.
      They have been listed as 'contact juggling master' and 'ball juggling
      guru' respectively.

      For Julian and John, we'll need the following information from you:

      Name
      Occupation
      Date of Birth
      Number of Years of Juggling Experience
      Other Juggling or Juggling-related skills
      Previous notable performances
      Juggling Style
      Juggling Philosophy / Direction
      What do you like about Juggling?
      What has Juggling done for you?
      Average weekly Juggling Time
      Juggling Goals
      Favourite tricks mastered
      Favourite Juggling Artiste
      Other Hobbies
      (and a photo of yourself if you have it in softcopy)

      Yours truly,
      Sheng Hau
      Webmaster
      NUS Jovial Jugglers
      (p.s. If anyone of you thinks that your name
      should appear on our feature, please email me.)
    • Mei Ling Chow
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11 12:00 AM

        Hey!!! Willie should be considered a DiaBOLO manipulaTOR too!!! plACE him on the Best of JuggLERS FEATURE!!!!

        i miss juggling

        mEiLiNg