Re: demo at NUS

  • Willie Koh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2001
      hi,

      i have been presented with the opportunity to give a juggling demonstration
      (and also a hands-on experience) to the freshmen entering NUS. this is a
      great chance to attract new members to our juggling community, and i will be
      there with chi minh trying our best to inspire. if any of you are free on
      the 20th of June, 4.30-5.20pm, do join us, as it'll be much more fun with
      more of us around. thanx :)

      wee lee
    • Mei Ling Chow
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2001

        yiPee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! funfunfun!!!!

        it's wednesday right??? okok!!! onZ! (am jobless anyway! hahaaha!!)

        mEiCloWnGirLing!