Re: [singaporejugglers] Fw: Metta Welfare Carnival

  • MacZoeAshUno
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2001
      TI EU
      i'm OK with it if you are.
      chi minh
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 4:34 PM
      Subject: [singaporejugglers] Fw: Metta Welfare Carnival

      What do u think, fellow jugglers?
      Ti Eu
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Kristine
      Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 4:14 PM
      Subject: Metta Welfare Carnival

      Hello Ti Eu,
      As spoken, I've attached the details for our Charity Carnival.  I would be grateful  if Singapore jugglers is able to provide your juggling services on the 10 June, Sunday.  Metta Welfare is a voluntary welfare organisation, we are supported by National Council of Social Service but not under the umbrella of the community chest.  Which is why we need to raise funds thru events such as our coming family carnival.
      Pls feel free to call me at 8407330 or hp 98730470.
      Thank you

        or http://go.to/SingaporeJugglers