[singaporejugglers] Re: Juggling at the Singapore Art Museum

  • MacZoeAshUno
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 1999
      Hey BEN!

      wow ! that's absolutely fabulous.

      count me in for the same days as you are on, namely :

      Friday 17 Sept 5.30-7 pm
      Saturday 18 Sept 5.30-7 pm

      and let's head for the Youth Park after friday's time slot too.

      seeya
      Chi-Minh
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 1999
        Hi Ben and all,

        That's interesting. I'll try to make it on Friday 17th at about 6pm
        earliest, probably with my camera or video to capture your tricks. No
        performance for me. :)

        Would the rest like to gather at S.A.M. before going over to Youth Park?

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 1, 1999
            Hey people,

            I have been outta the group for sucha long time and didn't know what was
            happening. Now that I am back in the group, I find out there seems to be so
            many things happening that I can't join in. But y'all sound like y'all be
            having a fine time there. Enjoy yourselves!

            By the way, anyone knows if there are any juggling groups in Pleasanton,
            California?

            Later ... :)

          • Chan Ti Eu
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 2, 1999
              Hey dudes!

              Aw, shucks!!!
              I'm flying over to Beijing on the 18th, man!!!! Probably coming back on Wednesday......
              Hey, tell u guys what, I'll try to get a day off on Friday, 17th and go to the Art musuem AND to youth park!!!  Okie, I'll try my best!
              Who else is coming?

              Ti Eu

[...]

              click here
              Click Here!
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 3, 1999
                Hi, guys!!!
                Okie, I've managed to get a day off on the 17th, Friday, so I can make it on dat day!!!    :0)
                Cheers!

                Ti Eu

                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 5, 1999
                    Hello

                    i'll come on Friday 17th too .....
                    i don't think i'm fit enough to perform .....
                    but i'm kinda curious to meet up with you jugglers ...
                    up till now the only one i've met is Loh Koah Fong...
                    and what are you guys & gals( if any ??) doing besides juggling??
                    Are you already working or studying ....
                    Guess i have to meet up with you all to find out ...
                    or if you are so kind , please let me know a little about yourself
                    so that at least i know a little about you other than your names ...

                    Hmmmm maybe i'll start first ... My name is Adrian Chong ...
                    i'm working as a Design Engineer in a semi-conductor industry ...
                    My company makes machines that make IC chips. My job scope
                    is very wide i have to juggle four positions which are a coordinater,
                    design, software and service.

                    i did learned a lot of things from juggling .

                    Firstly and most importantly in looking at failure lightly and also as a
                    step towards success. You cannot learn how to juggle by not dropping balls.
                    i have tried many designs in my work most of them don't work but i did not
                    stop trying different design concepts. even though i have wasted the company
                    money.

                    Secondly a kinda relax concentration or soft focus. This helps in my work
                    because i am doing different things at the same time. So i can maintain
                    calmness in a chaotic situation.

                    Lastly
                    i learn to take my work seriously
                    but
                    not my life seriously

                    all these just by juggling .

                    Adrian

                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 6, 1999
                      ADRIAN

                      howdy

                      yay! good that you've decided to come join in the happenings.

                      oh u don't need to have to perform at all; just come, juggle away and make
                      it an outdoor practice session.

                      anyways, i'm Chi-Minh and i've just graduated from NTU and am working in a
                      shipyard as a project engineer/officer.

                      Adrian, do put that serious stuff :-) aside on friday evenings and come
                      on down to the Youth Park and do some serious jugglin'

                      ciao
                      Chi-Minh