WJD

  • NewtonCircus
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2001
      Meng Choon has proposed holding this year's World Juggling Day
      at Sentosa -- he's contacted the Sentosa people, and they are
      interested.

      they'll be coming to the youth park tonight (Fri 23/3), so
      everybody with an interest in discussing plans for WJD, please
      try to come along so we can share ideas.

      julian

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • yltan@tpl.com.sg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2001
        Hi everyone

        Yesterday was fun! The weather was perfect, the atmosphere was great,
        there were lots of new faces, and I even saw someone (not from
        Singaporejugglers) wheeling around a unicycle on the MRT.

        Three cheers for juggling!

        "...Jugglers rule
        Non-jugglers drool
        Heigh-ho, heigh-ho heigh-ho heigh-ho"

        Yee Ling

        p.s. Next year we should all make an effort to wear silly hats.

        p. p.s. Jonathan, don't feel bad about the t-shirts, we appreciate the
        trouble you've gone through in arranging for them. I'll get mine from
        you one of the Fridays.
      • Mei Ling Chow
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 13, 2002

          HEY ALL!
          i believe my replies to most (with respect to t-shirts) was rather slow!  I am so sorry!!!!!

          1) YAM LIM! i have your t-shirt (L) with me, if you are gonna get from me tonight, let me know!  i'll be around orchard till latest 10pm, so will be in bedok after that. CALL ME DIRECTLY TO CONFIRM IF U ARE GETTING IT FRM ME OK! :) 98535254

          2) Adrian (therealstorm) HAHA!!! i dunno which "Adrian" are u! there are 3 in my LIST! ;o) you can transfer the payment to my posb account @ 136-35999-1, or pay me on WJD itself! NO WORRIES!!! ;o)

          3) Melvin and terence! hope you BOTH enjoy wearing the T-shirt for rehearsals! ;o)

          4)Glen! seeya LATER at orchard! call me!

          5) TO ALL OTHER WONDERFUL S'PORE JUGGLERS! SeeyA all tmW! will bring the T-shirts for ALL OF YA! yiPEE!!!! it's FINALLY HERE AGAIN!
          cheeRioS!
          mei!!!