[singaporejugglers] Hello!

  • FireB
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 1999
      My friend forwarded this to me. I thought I'd help out too hehehe
      http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/mayyen/marriage.htm

      Er..
      > >True Fact

      > >> (X),

      > >> off

    • FireB
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 1999
        Just in case the first mail was too tough on your nerves...
        here's something else:

        bibliotaphy [n. BIB-lee-oh-TAF-ee]

        Bibliotaphy is the practice of hoarding or hiding books, and someone
        who engages in bibliotaphy is a bibliotaph.

        Like many "bookish" words, this one includes the biblio- prefix, from
        the Greek biblion (book), which also gave us Bible. The suffix,
        -taphy, is from Greek taphos (tomb), since the books hoarded or
        hidden might as well be entombed.

        Another word from taphos is cenotaph [n. SEN-uh-taf] (an empty tomb
        that commemorates someone who is actually buried elsewhere), with the
        prefix ceno- from Greek kenos (empty).

        Here are more "bookish" words:

        bibliopegy: the art of binding books
        bibliopolist: a seller of books, especially rare or used ones
        bibliotics: examination of documents for authenticity